We know that this is a difficult time for young people, their families and staff. We’re working hard to find ways to be present in the community, physically as well as online.
The centre is now open, we’ve taken a number of steps to make Hideaway a safe space. These include:
- putting in place social distancing rules, keeping 2 metres away from each other
- limiting our sessions to 15 young people at a time
- asking that all young people and staff attend sessions wearing face coverings
- putting hand sanitising stations around the building
- disinfecting surfaces before and after sessions
If you need any more information about the latest regulations, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for more details.
We hope you’re staying safe and look forward to seeing more young people very soon!