Girls and Young Women’s Youth Worker 2 year funded post
Hideaway works with all young people to overcome the challenges they face. We do this through our dynamic youth work programmes.
- We are looking for an exceptional youth worker with proven ability to work with girls and young women
- The capacity to form effective working relationships with a wide range of partners and agencies.
- Have experience of working in an inner city with young women from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
It’s an exciting time to join Hideaway and we have a small inspirational staff team, and programmes which transform the lives of vulnerable young people, an excellent reputation and profile, and well-developed organisational structures and processes.
We have recently finalised our five-year strategic plan which will help guide our development.
To apply for this role, please submit
- An up to date copy of your CV, along with
- A supporting statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements.
- A one page statement of what excites you about the prospect of working for Hideaway and what you see as being the biggest challenges you would face.
You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer.
If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your permission, please state this clearly.
Please send completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date 7th January 2018